Topic: Nice

Have never had anywhere that would have the topic of baby love and attraction, at least not places that are solely for discussion. Seems I have a new home here. I wish in my life I had a newborn that I could hold, kiss and caress and give love to.

When did you realize that you had an attraction to babies yourself? I discovered mine at around the age of 13, maybe 14.

Re: Nice

Literally developed the attraction o babies only recently, myself. As in the last year.

Stuff wrote:

Literally developed the attraction o babies only recently, myself. As in the last year.

I take it you had an attraction to children beforehand? That is how it was for me though there was little time between going from children to babies, very quickly.

Troy wrote:
Stuff wrote:

I take it you had an attraction to children beforehand? That is how it was for me though there was little time between going from children to babies, very quickly.

Yup. Started pretty much from teens and kind of kept going down.
Recently a friend had a baby and I saw her. The most gorgeous little thing.

Troy wrote:

Have never had anywhere that would have the topic of baby love and attraction, at least not places that are solely for discussion. Seems I have a new home here. I wish in my life I had a newborn that I could hold, kiss and caress and give love to.

When did you realize that you had an attraction to babies yourself? I discovered mine at around the age of 13, maybe 14.

Hi, I have been attracted to babies for years, since I was in my teens. Can't see a baby in the street without imagining making love to her. Love watching them on the bus or in their prams, give me a hard on.

taylor69robin wrote:
Troy wrote:

Hi, I have been attracted to babies for years, since I was in my teens. Can't see a baby in the street without imagining making love to her. Love watching them on the bus or in their prams, give me a hard on.

i'm glad i'm not the only one, which is how it feels sometimes.