Topic: I'm attracted to young girls, but never made any actions towards them

I only have experience with girls of legal age, but I want to try younger girls. How do I start?

Re: I'm attracted to young girls, but never made any actions towards them

I guess the best way is to never go after girls you are related to. It makes it easier for people to find "abusers" as they tend to look at family first.
Quite often young girls are just looking for someone to relate to, someone who can provider them with security and understanding. The first step is to find a such girl and be her rock. Be a person she can rely on and go to no matter the issue. Let her talk about her issues.
You want to compliment her a lot too. Tell her she is pretty, tell her that she looks nice. That is the kind of thing they want. Validation and acceptance.
It is a long game but keep at it and it may work out for you.

Heh.  I'm a mod in the drug research forums, and NOT here... and there's a very good reason for that.  tl;dr, nothing I say is official in this forum...

ghgh14 wrote:

I only have experience with girls of legal age, but I want to try younger girls. How do I start?

For starters, depending on what you mean by 'try,' check where you are.  An age of consent of 9-14 is pretty usual throughout the world. It's too damn high, because consent is not an age and because everyone's a someone... but only the english speaking countries and France (and recently, the fall of the Netherlands (12) and Spain (13)) do 16+.

Then they turn around and abuse the shit out of their kids, because they can't disconsent.  Expatriating to someplace that's only moderately wrong might help you.

Other than dodging crazies from the UK.... well.  Socialization.  This is number one.  Pretty much everyone is sex-crazed.  It's the normal form for most creatures to begin with, and a decade or two of antisexual abuse and hopelessness ramps it up to 11 and makes people even wierder than their natural place in the human diversity.

Everyone knows the "they were attractive until they opened their mouth" effect, and it's real : if you're shouting "hey, bitch, show me your microscopic tits" at every 8-12-year-old you meet... you're not getting any in that town.  At the other end of the spectrum, even downright disfigured people tend to look, well, like people if they're the meaningful people in your close circle... and word-of-mouth is very, very real; if you're male, if the lesbian in the clique is kind of in love with you, you're probably getting some from everyone else in the area.

Safety is another part of this.  In the pedo and early-hebe set at least, if you're the "decent adult' who doesn't authority or get crazy ultra-mad easily and/or unpredictably... you're probably getting sexually assaulted by a gaggle of kids.  You may not be the first pick when looking through a photo album, but whether you're for it, tolerant, or kind of discourage it,  they know you're not going to freak out and completely ruin their life.  If they're afraid you're not going to respect their boundaries or comfort or that you'll tell everyone, the answer is no.  If they know you won't do those things, you're very, very likely to be considered an option sometime.  Think of yourself : you've probably thought about some wierd things that aren't your usual, and you've probably done some wierd stuff.  Everyone else is basicallly the same; all you have to do is not block yourself.

Other than socialization, well... you have to meet people.  Anti-apartheid, basically.  If you're in the sorts of places where age is just a number and everyone's just a someone, you'll meet a lot of folks of all sorts and if something does pop off, it's probably celebrated as cute - it is for the pedo community, at least.  If you live in an evil community based on class and apartheid, well - at best you're the wierd guy hanging out with the middle schoolers, but there's a good chance you're not hanging out with anyone at all.

Go where the apartheid ain't. 

As for "sleazy tricks to pull"... Girls.  In.  Groups.  They're all kind of curious and all kind of timid... so, they'll talk themselves brave, collectively - volunteer someone else's flesh and ask them what it was like.

Just as a warning, "old enough to bleed" is a warning, not an instruction to wair.  You'll get some kind of reputation if you're the babydaddy and chlamidya source for every middle and high school in the district... but even if you're in a supportive place, it's probably still not the reputation that gets you laid...

i love women and teens, that its hebephile